Cherry Blossom (Sakura) Tea is a traditional Japanese infusion made with cherry blossom petals, a spring blossoming flower. It is a very popular drink at Japanese weddings and special celebrations as Sakura represents beginning. Sakura Tea has a subtle flowery scent and flavour with an unusual saltiness.
Be prepared for the wonderfully unique experience of natural Sakura petals in Pure Ceylon, Garden Fresh, Premium AZ Green Tea, packed within days of manufacture. Available loose and in silken pyramid tea bags.
Teas from the tender most succulent tea shoots are selected for our premium range.
- Pure Ceylon Green Tea, Japanese Sakura Flavoring, Japanese Sakura flower petals.
- Tea bags – 35 grams (1.23 oz), 20 Silken Pyramid Tea Bags in gold aluminium foil.
- Bulk – 75 grams (2.65 oz) of bulk tea in gold aluminium foil.
- Country of Origin – Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
- Outer Packaging – Shrink Wrapped Metal Tin
- Expiry – 3 years