An edible flower, hibiscus tea is is popular as a natural diuretic; it contains vitamin C and minerals as is used traditionally as a mild medicine. The infusion is made from crimson or deep magenta coloured calyces of the hibiscus flower. Hibiscus tea has a tart, cranberry like flavour.
Enjoy the unique flavor derived using natural hibiscus in Pure Ceylon, Garden Fresh, Premium AZ Black Tea, packed within days of manufacture. Available loose and in silken pyramid tea bags.
- Pure Ceylon Black Tea, Hibiscus Flavoring, Hibiscus flower Petals.
- Tea bags – 30 grams, 15 Silken Pyramid Tea Bags in gold aluminium foil
- Bulk – 60 grams of bulk tea in aluminium foil
- Country of Origin – Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
- Outer Packaging – Shrink Wrapped Cardboard Pack
- Period of expiry – 3 Years