Safflower is a highly branched, thistle like annual plant. The flower is used in cooking as a substitute for saffron, and is known to reduce cholesterol and used to treat fevers.
Enjoy the mild authentic flavor derived using natural pieces of safflower in Pure Ceylon, Garden Fresh, Premium AZ Black Tea, packed within days of manufacture. Available loose and in silken pyramid tea bags.
- Pure Ceylon Black Tea, Safflower Flavoring, Safflower flower Petals.
- Tea bags – 30 grams, 15 Silken Pyramid Tea Bags in gold aluminium foil
- Bulk – 60 grams of bulk tea in aluminium foil
- Country of Origin – Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
- Outer Packaging – Shrink Wrapped Cardboard Pack
- Period of expiry – 3 Years